About me


     My name is lilly Ciurca and I am currently a sophomore at Roberts Wesleyan University. My original plan was to come for premed, but last year I decided I wanted to be a nurse! No matter the field I go into, I know that I want to help people. So far, nursing school has been stressful and tough, but I keep reminding myself of what I want my future to look like! 

    I live 45 minutes away from campus but live on campus with my roommate and best friend Brynn, who is also a nursing major. Becak at home, I have two English mastiffs, one English bulldog, three goats, and twenty chickens. I enjoy fishing, studying, hanging out with the animals, and drawing.

    At the beginning of the summer, I was working at Dunkin' Donuts (where I've been for three years), but was turned off getting paid for time and not the quality of work. I found myself working harder than the others for minimum wage. One day I was scrolling on Facebook and came across a custom apparel page. That was it. That's what I was going to do. With $400 to my name, I spent every penny of it on supplies to get started. After a month, I made enough to quit my job at Dunkin. I love waking up every day looking forward to going to work and school. Plus, nothing is better than working on your own schedule!

Comments

Popular Posts